Dear international students!
Kemerovo State University opens its doors for foreign students and we are looking forward to meeting you in Kemerovo!
So we would like to help you prepare for your arrival and academic year at or University!
We highly appreciate your trust and make everything to create a safe and comfortable study environment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. The arrival dates at Kemerovo have been defined to guarantee every student’s personal safety. We meet and give a room in the student residence hall from August 25 till October 31, 2021.
2. Students from countries with a visa regime, who are going to study at KemSU, crossing the state border of the Russian Federation, must connect to Department of International Cooperation no later than 10 days before your arrival via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have the urgent questions and/or there difficulties with arrival details, please inform us via e-mail: email@example.com.
3. You must have the medical document (in Russian or in English) confirming the negative result of the COVID-19 PCR test issued no earlier than three days prior to your arrival in Russia. (it is impossible to go through border control without it!)
4. In case you have the certificates proving that you have either been vaccinated against or recovered from COVID-19 or you have the special medical recommendations about impossibility to be vaccinated (in Russian version “medotvod”) you should obligatory bring them with you. All medical documents are confirmed by a medical institution, translated and notarized. Important! Having such certificates does not annul Point 3 of the Rules.
5. After coming to Kemerovo all your medical documents are examined and it is decided if you have a 3-day isolation period in KemSU residence hall or you can start the education process.
6. If you are going to undergo COVID-19 PCR test in Kemerovo while your arrival, please be ready for the isolation until there is the negative result. The cost of the test is about 2000 rubles. Please make sure you have enough money upon arrival to pay for the COVID-19 PCR test.
7. Please, be informed that after the isolation you will have to make a contract to be settled in the student residence hall and to submit the following documents:
1) Medical certificate of the negative result of the COVID-19 PCR test (before crossing the border);
2) Medical certificate of the negative result of the COVID-19 PCR test (after crossing the border and obtained within 3 days);
3) Medical certificate of X-ray fluorography (obtained no earlier than 11 months);
4) Medical certificate of RW test
5) Passport, ID translated and notarized (+ copies of all completed pages);
6) Migration card (+ a copy of it).
Important! Students under 18 years old should have the document from one of the parents or legally responsible person.
8. When you arrive we strongly recommend buying a health insurance policy. With this insurance you will be able to get high-quality medical help throughout Russia. Our specialists who are responsible for international students will also help you with getting this insurance.
We will be glad to answer your questions. You can connect to get online consultations with our specialists via emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
ATTENTION: due to the COVID-19 restrictions, please, be very attentive while planning your trip to Russia. If you have to take connecting flights (so you will cross borders of different countries during your flight), the country from which you will arrive in a Russian city must be open for international visitors by the date of your arrival. The list of countries that have lifted borders with the Russian Federation can be found here.
Fill in all fields
Ваша заявка отправлена.
Настоящим в соответствии с Федеральным законом от 27 июля 2006г. № ФЗ-152 «О защите персональных данных» я подтверждаю согласие на обработку своих персональных данных.
Персональные данные – любая информация, относящаяся к определенному или определяемому на основании такой информации физическому лицу (субъекту персональных данных), в том числе его фамилия, имя, отчество, год, месяц, дата и место рождения, адрес, семейное, имущественное положение, образование, профессия, доходы, другая информация. Обработка персональных данных – действия (операции) с персональными данными, включая сбор, систематизацию, накопление, хранение, уточнение (обновление, изменение), использование, распространение (в том числе передачу), обезличивание, блокирование, уничтожение, проверку персональных данных.
Я даю согласие на проверку и обработку своих персональных данных.